A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Lum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Lum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lum
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Lum, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lum graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Child & Family Psychological Srvs- Norwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Chung Lum MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kirk C. Lum practice?
- Dr. Kirk Lum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Lum practices Psychiatry near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Attleboro, MA.
See Norwood Psychiatrists.