Dr. Kirk Maes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Maes?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Maes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017

no time for his Patience

March 6th, 2017

Excellent results from surgery for right total hip replacement and extended leg length to correct the increased length of left leg from a prior hip replacement from another doctor.

Surgery with Dr. Mass reduced my overall pain. His recipe of a pain reducing medicine cocktail during surgery made recovery exceptional. I came out of the surgery with no problems during or after recovery. He is definitely a surgeon who knows how to reduce pain for his patients.

May 12th, 2015

This Dr went out of his way to accommodate our travel plans by working on Sat, his day off.......the surgery was highly successful and was altogether a good experience.

March 26th, 2015

First class operation!

April 12th, 2013

I think Dr.Kirk Maes is great doctor.He talk to u step by step,and let u know what he is going to do.Dr.Maes has good bedside manners.The staff is also great!

March 4th, 2013

The office staff did not return my or physical therapist calls. My appointment was re-scheduled 4 (!!) times at their mix up.

November 12th, 2012

Office Staff is VERY OBNOXIOUS

My primary care doctor tried to make an appointment here for me. His office called Dr. Maes office. They were told they could not make an appointment until all of my test results were faxed to them. They did that and they called for my appointment when I was not home, leaving a message on my answering machine for me to call for my appointment. I called immediately the next morning and I spoke to Karen. I told her I was returning the call about my appointment. She asked who I spoke with and I said I did not have the name. She immediately said "well there are 8 of us here taking calls!" I said can't I just make an appointment? And I was told she would NOT know where to put me in the schedule and that she would have to investigate who called me and would call back when she knew who it was. Well that was Thursday. It is now Monday and NO call back. She was rude and nasty. If this is how the office staff is, I worry about having a problem and needing to speak to the doctor. Their attitude was not acceptable.

December 13th, 2011

A Consummate Professional

Thank you Dr. Kirk Maes for the exemplary care and consideration you provided for our Mother. Your expertise and superior knowledge was invaluable during this unfortunate time. My mother's complex fracture would not have had the wonderful outcome she is now experiencing without your outstanding surgical skills. My family and I are extremely greatful

June 14th, 2010

IMPRESSIVE AND PROFESSIONAL

Dr. Maes and his staff were very impressive and professional and provided first class advice in an understanding manner to my mother in law. She was very nervious before her visits and her hip replacement by Dr. Maes and now she is progressing well in rehab. Thank you Dr. Maes

January 22nd, 2010

His staff is obnoxious. His assistant is horrible.I would not recommend him to anyone I know.

November 5th, 2009

Thanks!!

Thank you Dr. Maes!!!I have had knee pain for a few months. I have a fear of doctors and did NOT want to come see you. Thank you for taking your time to help me. I woke up this morning and had very little pain. Thank you!

May 3rd, 2017