Dr. Kirk Mauro MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Tallahassee, FL

3.2

September 28th, 2016
The absolute best person in the field. Dr Mauro took time to really hear my concerns and when I all but gave up hope during this uphill battle he was there to give me a new hope in setting an alternative possibility for potential recovery. I still am fighting this battle daily but doubt I would still b doing so had he not left his practice in Tallahassee. He is a fine man and an exceptional Doctor, who is greatly missed

October 12th, 2014
left by doctor with no one else to see
This doctor told me in one appt. with a month left to find another that he was no longer seeing patients.He has done this many times(now I know).He left me with no other doctor and a month's worth of med.He never even made contact with me.He left his ARNP to this.We are not all junkies and have real chronic pain reasons.He could care less the pain he leaves you in or if you can find another doctor.I wouldn't recommend anyone to see him.See him at your own RISK! Be prepared to be left without a doctor!He has done this to many patients.He stays a year or so in a location and then leaves.May God's wrath be upon him!

June 5th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Maura is wonderful. He is courteous, professional and his staff is great. I highly recommend Dr. Maura!!

May 8th, 2013
belittling Doctor
I met this dr. one time. He was very condescending and passive aggressive. He made me very uncomfortable and discriminated against me due to my young age. He asked me if I knew the definition of the word "disabled", then gave me the definition, How rude! I have never been so uncomfortable and mistreated by a doctor before. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone!

November 13th, 2012
Waste of time/money...caused me more pain.
Rushed through my exam just to throw me into physical rehab for 2 months for my symptoms to worsen. Before I had went to him I was told I needed to get a MRI because my injuries were neurological and here they told me that an MRI wouldn't matter, that they would not even look at one if I had one already done? Then after the two months of rehab(and constant pain) they left me with advice that I needed an MRI, that it is something neurological. Thanks for putting me through more pain than I needed to be in.

April 1st, 2011
Excellent
Dr. Mauro has helped me rehab a neck injury and 2 shoulder surgeries. He and his staff are wonderful!