Dr. Kirk Meekins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

December 23rd, 2015
Dr. Meekins is an outstanding psychiatrist, I would recommend him to anyone. He takes the time to truly listen and is very thoughtful and knowledgeable.

September 30th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Meekins along with a family member for several years now. He has been a life line. He is extremely kind and compassionate. He is non judgemental and caring in his interactions with us. Most importantly, he has gotten results and truly helped us! I would highly recommend him with great enthusiasm.

May 1st, 2014
Outstanding, kind, compassionate physician!
I have a family member who has been seeing Dr. Meekins for several years. Dr. Meekins goes out of his way to make my family member feel at ease, is very compassionate and patient, and makes an extra effort to spend time with my family member at the appointment. He has always been available when we need him and is very prompt in returning phone calls and medication management. His assistant, Patricia, and staff are so helpful and courteous with appointments, medication and insurance needs, and anything else that may arise. I cannot say enough good things about this physician and I highly recommend him to anyone!

December 19th, 2013
Excellent doctor
My daughter has had many complications with pain. The other doctors (neurosurgeons) wouldn't listen, but Dr. Meekins did. He helped get her through 2 years of agony, with anxiety and depression, until finally they found her problem. We have been in and out of the hospital for 3 weeks now for surgeries, and even though he doesn't have to come see my daughter, he makes a point to stop and see her every time. He is very caring!! We wouldn't trade him for the world!

August 23rd, 2013
Parent of a long time patient of Dr Meekins
I would recommend Dr Meekins to anyone and have. My son has Aspberger Autism and we are blessed to have found such a good Doctor and have been with him for 6 years and would not go to anyone else!

May 7th, 2013
He is a great doctor
I have seen Dr. Meekins for a while now. He is a great Dr. He listens to your problems and spends a fair amount of time with all of his patients. It is pretty easy to schedule appointments with him. I would highly recommend this dr.