A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Mendez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendez
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Mendez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Mendez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mendez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk T Mendez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kirk T. Mendez practice?
- Dr. Kirk Mendez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Mendez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.