A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Morey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Morey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morey
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Morey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Morey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Patrick Morey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk P. Morey practice?
- Dr. Kirk Morey has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Morey practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.