A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Packo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Packo, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Packo
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Packo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Packo, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Packo graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Packo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk H Packo FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk H. Packo practice?
- Dr. Kirk Packo has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Packo practices Ophthalmology near Harvey, IL.
See Harvey Ophthalmologists.