A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Pandelidis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Pandelidis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pandelidis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Pandelidis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Nicholas Pandelidis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. K N. Pandelidis practice?
- Dr. K Pandelidis has 7 office locations.
Dr. K Pandelidis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewisberry, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Hanover, PA.
See Lewisberry Orthopedic Surgeons.