Dr. Kirk Pinto Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Pinto?

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

Dr. Pinto was great with my son and made an uncomfortable conversation easy! I'm so thankful for his approach to me and my son!

Just wrong.

Posted on June 9th, 2014

Made appointment for son's surgery over 2 months in advance, but they didnt tell me I would owe over $900 due in advance until a week before the surgery date! When I asked for a payment plan I was denied because he said it wasn't an emergency procedure and could be done anytime before 1 year of age. When we were in the office, though, he said it was important to get it done as early as possible (3 months old) to minimize pain. We have insurance that pays 80%, so its not like he was risking not getting paid at all for the procedure. I definately don't recommend this greedy man.

Horrible Office Staff

Posted on April 27th, 2011

The doctor himself is ok, but his staff is horrible. They are unorganized beyond belief and then act like it is the NORM!!! My son was ready for surgery and apparantly they didn't review his medical charts to see he couln't have surgery due to him previously having RSV. So we had to rearrange our schedule/vacation plans a few days before we were supposed to have his surgery to reschedule. Next for his follow up appointment...they call me on the DAY OF to cancel his appointment. So we have a WASTED vacation day that we scheduled specifically for his follow-up appointment! There response is..."There's nothing we can do b/c we don't have any doctors in the office to see him. Do you want to reschedule!!" NO...I don't want to waste more time rescheduling! AND that's not the only problems I've had with this office. I am SO done with the make-shift office staff!!! I will take him somewhere else to get him checked out!

Posted on November 2nd, 2016