A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- Columbus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk R Anderson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirk R. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Kirk Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Anderson practices Internal Medicine near Provo, UT.
See Provo Internists.