A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Saddler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Saddler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Saddler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saddler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Saddler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk D Saddler MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kirk D. Saddler practice?
- Dr. Kirk Saddler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Saddler practices Dermatology near Snellville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Loganville, GA and Hoschton, GA.
See Snellville Dermatologists.