Dr. Kirk Saddler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Saddler?

April 30th, 2015

Superb

Sincere, polite, not rushed, thorough

July 15th, 2014

Left me scarred then wanted to bill me more

I went in to just get some moles looked at on my body. I wasn't really concerned for any of them but I have never had them looked at and was just curious. I told Kirk upfront to give me the total price for everything because I don't like bills and would rather pay cash upfront. He then told me the price and I proceeded. As he was looking at them he also says none of them raise any concerns but he wouldn't mind just taking one of them off to see. I asked him the price and he told me but also said I will not charge you for this procedure just pay what we discussed upfront. I said ok. He also said I would no scar from this and I have a scar that looks worse than the mole did. I have scar tissue that is hard and raised up. Not to mention it's been about 7 months since and they are trying to bill be $200 more. For what? I called and spoke with his biller Bonnie and she was very rude when I said I will not pay this. I paid in cash my total when I was there in the office and I specifically said is this the Total and they said yes. Bonnie said they will turn it over to collections if not paid. THIS PLACE IS A SCAM!!

October 10th, 2012

Most rude doctor ever!

I waited 55 minutes to be seen by Dr. Saddler.When he finally got to me he mumbles something about being late (there was no emergency). I asked if this was the normal waiting time to see him since this was my first vist--he responded with, you don't have to stay. Unbelievably rude. Why would I leave after wasting 55 minutes to see this arrogant man? I asked him to look at the area in question, he did, spent probably one minute describing the problem and he was gone! Almost all of my doctors are located at the Hoschton location. All are great doctors--except this one. He should have apologized for his behavior. I went back to his office to let them know that I would file a complaint. Not normally thin-skinned, but this guy got under mine!

September 19th, 2012

PLEASE do not over book the appointments. Dr. Saddler is wonderful. My trust level is very low for doctors. HOWEVER, Dr. Saddler won me and my husband over during the first visit. FRONT OFFICE... PLEASE improve on the booking of appointments.

August 29th, 2012

Dr. Saddler has an excellent bedside manner. He listens to your concerns and seems to really care about your condition. Diagnosis and treatment very accurate. I would definetely recommend Dr. Saddler to anyone!

May 3rd, 2012

I have always had good experience with Dr. Saddler, but this time my wait was unacceptable. My total wait AFTER I completed signing my papers was 1 hour 5 minutes. I registered online as requested. I was there early to assure papers in order. I am in the healthcare business too, and this would not be tolerated of my service. I waited to be brought to exam room and waited (undressed) to see the doctor. Nurse who brought me back was unfriendly, could not understand her, no smile, no explanation, no offer to reschedule because of delays...just tell me what is going on. No one came in to tell me why I was waiting. It might be excusable sometimes, but not this time. Patients have choices. I will seek a new doctor.

August 12th, 2011

Kindness!

Dr. Saddler is the most compassionate DR. I have ever met. The Snellville Staff from front to back had the best customer service. Great overall experience, will spread the word.

December 21st, 2010

Excellent Care

Dr. Saddler has great bedside manner and takes his time to listen to concerns. He accurately diagnosed me and provided excellent aftercare. The wait times in the Snellville office can be rather long but his Loganville location is the best. Great doctor!

December 8th, 2015