Dermatologists
Gwinnett Dermatology
2383 Pate St N
Snellville, GA 30078
770-972-4845
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Kudzu.
 |  Left me scarred then wanted to bill me more  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2014

I went in to just get some moles looked at on my body. I wasn't really concerned for any of them but I have never had them looked at and was just curious. I told Kirk upfront to give me the total price for everything because I don't like bills and would rather pay cash upfront. He then told me the price and I proceeded. As he was looking at them he also says none of them raise any concerns but he wouldn't mind just taking one of them off to see. I asked him the price and he told me but also said I will not charge you for this procedure just pay what we discussed upfront. I said ok. He also said I would no scar from this and I have a scar that looks worse than the mole did. I have scar tissue that is hard and raised up. Not to mention it's been about 7 months since and they are trying to bill be $200 more. For what? I called and spoke with his biller Bonnie and she was very rude when I said I will not pay this. I paid in cash my total when I was there in the office and I specifically said is this the Total and they said yes. Bonnie said they will turn it over to collections if not paid. THIS PLACE IS A SCAM!!

|  Most rude doctor ever!  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

I waited 55 minutes to be seen by Dr. Saddler.When he finally got to me he mumbles something about being late (there was no emergency). I asked if this was the normal waiting time to see him since this was my first vist--he responded with, you don't have to stay. Unbelievably rude. Why would I leave after wasting 55 minutes to see this arrogant man? I asked him to look at the area in question, he did, spent probably one minute describing the problem and he was gone! Almost all of my doctors are located at the Hoschton location. All are great doctors--except this one. He should have apologized for his behavior. I went back to his office to let them know that I would file a complaint. Not normally thin-skinned, but this guy got under mine!

Sep 19th, 2012

PLEASE do not over book the appointments. Dr. Saddler is wonderful. My trust level is very low for doctors. HOWEVER, Dr. Saddler won me and my husband over during the first visit. FRONT OFFICE... PLEASE improve on the booking of appointments.

Aug 29th, 2012

Dr. Saddler has an excellent bedside manner. He listens to your concerns and seems to really care about your condition. Diagnosis and treatment very accurate. I would definetely recommend Dr. Saddler to anyone!

May 3rd, 2012

I have always had good experience with Dr. Saddler, but this time my wait was unacceptable. My total wait AFTER I completed signing my papers was 1 hour 5 minutes. I registered online as requested. I was there early to assure papers in order. I am in the healthcare business too, and this would not be tolerated of my service. I waited to be brought to exam room and waited (undressed) to see the doctor. Nurse who brought me back was unfriendly, could not understand her, no smile, no explanation, no offer to reschedule because of delays...just tell me what is going on. No one came in to tell me why I was waiting. It might be excusable sometimes, but not this time. Patients have choices. I will seek a new doctor.

|  Kindness!  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

Dr. Saddler is the most compassionate DR. I have ever met. The Snellville Staff from front to back had the best customer service. Great overall experience, will spread the word.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2010

Dr. Saddler has great bedside manner and takes his time to listen to concerns. He accurately diagnosed me and provided excellent aftercare. The wait times in the Snellville office can be rather long but his Loganville location is the best. Great doctor!

|  horrible  |  show details
by BAA1119 on Apr 19th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I went in for a CONSULTATION for a filler. The woman didnt even close the door ever heard of doctor patient confidentiality. Then she proceeds to say there is nothing she can do for a small line have to get up close to even see like it was something major. Then she tells me to go ask my plastic surgeon what he would do. I already know what he said he could do. When I told her he would do it for free with another procedure. She asks me why I am there. It is very unprofessional to ask someone why they came to see you. I came for a CONSULTATION, TO WEIGH MY OPTIONS. She mentions that she has been getting Botox since she was thirty and now she is forty. Wow, I thought you were older than I am I`m 47!

|  Misdiagnosed by PA Stephen Stiener Atlanta  |  show details
by boydaterguyfriend on Jan 3rd, 2010 on citysearch.com

I`ve had my fair share of disappointing experiences with services in here in Atlanta, but this one was particularly disappointing. I can`t think of many positive things to say about my visit to gwinnett dermatology on pate st except that they had some really nice plasma tvs to watch in the waiting room. And the wait was definitely long enough to need some distraction. In total I had to take 2 hours off of work for this visit. I spent a significant amount of time waiting in the waiting room while at least 10 patients who arrived after me were called into their appointments ahead of me. I finally was called in to see physician assistant Stephen Steiner who after explaining to him why I was there and giving him my family history detailing my father, aunt and grandmother who have the same sebaceous cysts he gave me a misdiagnosis and told me that they were pilar cysts. He was wrong. I went to a dermatology doctor and he ended up properly diagnosing the bumps on my head and sebaceous cysts.All in all it was a disappointing experience, Mr. Steiner suggested surgery instead of lancing which I had to find out from the receptionist how much it would cost 560 out of pocket fees I had to take 2hrs of time off work, and payed a 25 co pay for this experience so I have to honestly give this place a 1-star rating.

by roman10 on Dec 24th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I had originally gone to Dr. Shaven about 12 years ago for acne treatment with excellent results. I have since moved from the Snellville area to downtown Atlanta, however I still make the commute for appointments because of the excellent service I have r

|  Merchant Review  |  show details
by sparkster on Apr 18th, 2006 on kudzu.com

was very disappointed I was a new patient and my appt. was last of the day so after waiting for about 45 mins I was rushed thru did not get to even ask half the questions I had and the ones I did ask were dismissed.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com