A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Schlafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Schlafer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Schlafer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schlafer graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Schlafer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk David Schlafer MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kirk D. Schlafer practice?
- Dr. Kirk Schlafer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Schlafer practices Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.