Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon

5757 Warren Pkwy
Ste 320
Frisco, TX 75034
214-618-3070
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent!  |  show details
by DR on May 31st, 2013

I was truly concerned about staying awake, going to sleep during the procedure, time of procedure and so many things. Dr. Scott was done so quickly I wondered if he even finished. Top notch office with great staff and trust me I don't write reviews ever, especially not Dentists because I've been failed by so many. I highly recommend.

|  Great expereince  |  show details
by Michael Green on Feb 10th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Scott for a dental implant. Everything went so easy! The staff was very helpfull and nice. I have already recommended him to some of my friends.

|  Highly recommend this doctor!  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2012

I came in to have my wisdom teeth extracted and was scared to be put to sleep because I had never had anthesthesia before. The experience was great and was MUCH easier than I expected. I would highly recommend going to him.

|  super  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

I had a great experience and would definitely go back.

|  Great Experience!!  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

Dr. Scott and his excellant staff took very good care of my granddaughter. I would highly recommend this office to anyone needing oral surgery.Sharon B.

Jul 26th, 2012

I read some of the comments on this site before I went to see Dr. Scott so I told my dentist. My dentist told me I had to go there and ignore the internet. I had my surgery and it was so easy. The office is beautiful and the doctor was a very happy and competent guy. My dentist definitely knew best. I recommend you judge for yourself and not just what is on this site. After reading it more I think that there has to be one patient that keeps making comments on here. My husband read the reviews and he thinks that it is the same person too. Good luck you will be glad. He is even a medical doctor.

|  Go to another doctor!  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

I wish I had read these reviews before I went to this "doctor". I trusted a referral and it was a HUGE mistake. This man is rude, arrogant, self-centered and not at all patient focused. I can only determine that the few good reviews written on here are by his own staff or himself to boost his score because there was nothing 4-star about my experience. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere!

|  Go to another doctor!  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

|  Uncaring and Unprofessional  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

The caring bedside manner in this office is non-existent. The staff (with the exception of the receptionist)look and act like they dont want to be there and after a few appointments with this doctor I can see why. He is rude, inconsideraton and has zero empathy. He seems to only care about getting as many people thru his office as possible and not about answering health questions. Forget ever getting a call back from him. Wont happen. The office may be nice and modern but that doesnt make up for the fact that I ended up just going to a new doctor who turned out to be great.

|  Uncaring and Unprofessional  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2012

|  INCONSIDERATE  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

Had a problem since day 1.Removed 4 teeth and still had the problem. Had to do a bone graft since the implant was dropping. Told me it was my fault since I did not take care of it like he told me. That was not true --I followed exactly what he told me. Did not care about how I felt should have went somewhere else.

|  INCONSIDERATE  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2012

|  Beware.  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2012

I was reccomended to Dr. Scott from my regular dentist for an implant. I warned them ahead that I have always needed extra numbing. Decided to use gas. They got started despite my telling them that I could feel pain still. The're prescription was to increase the gas - over and over again. I cried in pain throughout the entire procedure. Rivers of tears. So when they are almost done Dr. Scott screams and talks in third person to his assistants. "Why didnt we put her under! " At last when he left the room, his assistant was cleaning up around me and all of a sudden I feel REALLY high. Well the incompetent staff had pinched the tubing to where I was not receiving any gas. He was completely unprofessional, uncaring, and extremely arrogant with a staff of idiots. While my implant was successful, the trauma was incomprehensible. Take your hard earned dollars elsewhere!

|  Beware.  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2012

|  Really good experience w/good advice from the staff  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

Everyone was very courteous and answered my many questions regarding best practices and what my concerns were.

|  EXCELLANT  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

Doctor Scott was simply incredible. He and his staff members worked fast and effectively. Going in I was very nervous about the pain and procedure as a whole. However, Dr. Kirk Scott was able to answer all my questions clearly which enabled me to feel a lot more at ease about the surgery I was about to undergo and in my opinion went above and beyond to meet all my needs and concerns. I had all four wisdom teeth removed and an implant with very minimum pain. Two weeks later I developed an infection that caused major swelling in my left jaw, due to the fact that I quit rinsing despite being advised to keep rinsing for a minimum of two more weeks. I called Dr. Scott and he immediately got me a prescription and within three days I was better. From my personal experience, you can tell that he cares immensely about his patients and for that, I show him nothing but respect. I am positive that I made the right choice in choosing Dr. Scott to do my procedure, and would definitely advise others to direct their business in his direction as well. Especially if you want a worry-free experience with excellence patient care. You could not choose another doctor that would be more attentive, professional, and skilled in their patients needs and care. Thank you Dr. Scott for taking such good care of me!

|  What a great Dr and person  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

I just want to give a big Thank You to Dr. Kirk Scott and his staff for making the environment so friendly, easy, and welcoming. After being referred to you from Dr. Adam Benham, I am 110 percent positive that I made the right choice and it is certain that I would return if I were to ever need another procedure. Dr. Scott offers such a worry-free and class-leading experience without tacking on a huge price tag and for that I want to say another thank you; you and your staff made the insurance and paying process seamless. The way that the procedure was explained by Dr. Scott to myself was exactly how the experience went; there was no grey area or bit left unsaid. From the start of the procedure through when I was leaving, he and his team were very focused on every detail and it showed. There was an absence of pain that I thought I would be feeling for days to come, but due to his high skill and immaculate practice my pain meds were not even looked at. I have already recommended you to a couple of people and your number is saved in to my phone so thank you again Dr. Scott!!

|  great experience  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

I consulted with a couple of different doctors and felt much safer with Dr. Scott. The appointment took a little bit of time to get, but that was a good sign to me. My surgery went much smoother than a similar surgery that my husband underwent. I didn't even take tylenol after and could not have been happier. The only reason I am leaving this message is because I think there are too many whiners in the world and wanted to make sure people knew that this was a winner. My daughter is having her wisdom teeth taken out next week.