A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Tiemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Tiemann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiemann graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tiemann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Jon Tiemann MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirk J. Tiemann practice?
- Dr. Kirk Tiemann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Tiemann practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Primary Care Doctors and Lubbock Family Physicians.