A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Voelker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Voelker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Voelker, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Voelker graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Voelker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Healthsouth Rehab Hspt Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk G Voelker MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kirk G. Voelker practice?
- Dr. Kirk Voelker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Voelker practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Critical Care Practitioners and Sarasota Pulmonologists.