A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Voelker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Voelker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voelker
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Voelker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Voelker, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Voelker graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Voelker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Healthsouth Rehab Hspt Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk G Voelker MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kirk G. Voelker practice?
- Dr. Kirk Voelker has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Voelker practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Critical Care Practitioners and Sarasota Pulmonologists.