- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Wilhelmus is Excellent. Dr. Wilhelmus has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Wilhelmus, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Bacterial Eye Infections, Cornea Transplant Penetrating Keratoplasty, and Corneal Diseases.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilhelmus graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Wilhelmus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Swisher Memorial Hospital District
- Methodist Hospital - Houston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilhelmus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Wilhelmus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirk R. Wilhelmus practice?
Dr. Kirk Wilhelmus practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.