Dr. Kirk Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Williams?

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Kirk Williams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2013

Professional Care Provider

I am a patient with upper respiratory conditions. Dr. Williams is the first ENT doctor I have ever gone to and I must say he will be the only ENT doct ...

March 29th, 2013

Dr. Williams was very good 30 years ago. Now he is too busy to help you. He used to converse with you to understand how you are feeling and now he does't listen, he seems to not care about how you are feeling, he just gives you 1.5 minutes, and then walks out the door. He seems to care more his self than he does for his patients and employees. Well, he is turning into a bad provider now. Afer all these years I am thinking I need to change to a provider that will listen a bit to understand and then confirm what he is hearing and then make sure that all is understood. He made changes to so many of his patients without notice. Bad provider. There is a word for how he is acting.

August 2nd, 2011

As an advocate for my mother in law I accompanied her to a follow up appointment. I have never been so embarrassed and felt so disregarded in any previous experience with a physician. This man lacked the skills to connect with my mother in law in such a way to show that he gave the least amount of care and concern to her ailment. He seemed annoyed that we would have the knowledge to ask the most basic question. His answers were so demeaning that I was actually shocked! No matter how I would ask a question and try to show him that I give respect to his position - basically acknowledging that he is the expert - he seems offended that we would have the nerve not to just accept what he said w/o inquiry. I have more to say but will reserve that for my written letter of complaint to Howard University and Georgetown Medical - but suffice to say, if you read this and are considering going to this man, bring your coat of armor, his tongue is sharp and biting! So sad...

July 4th, 2015