A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Wolfe is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfe
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Wolfe, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Wolfe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Dana Wolfe MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kirk D. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Kirk Wolfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirk Wolfe practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists and Portland Child Psychiatrists.