A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Wong, Orthopaedic Surgery - Hand, Wrist & Elbow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Wong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk L Wong MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kirk L. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kirk Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Wong practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Surgeons and Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.