A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Wong, Orthopaedic Surgery - Hand, Wrist & Elbow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Wong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk L Wong MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Kirk L. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kirk Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Wong practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Surgeons.