Dr. Kirk Wong MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 21st, 2013
I first saw Dr. Wong after fracturing my wrist. He did an excellent job of repairing it. He is a very personable Dr. and always returns calls promptly and takes the time to answer all questions. For personality and performance I give him an A+! He has(over the years) consistently been willing to go out of his way to give competent care and honest opinions. Understanding my fear of injections, he has twice come into the operating room of another surgeon to give me an injection while under anesthesia. He is the best!

September 27th, 2013
Mountain biking wrist fracture
When I shattered my wrist in a spectacular mountain biking wreck, all of my fellow Doctor buddies recommended Dr. Kirk Wong as the only one they would let touch their own wrists. Dr. Wong is talented in the OR and did a remarkable surgical repair. He, as an avid cyclist himself, understood the importance of a meticulous approach. I will be riding again next summer thanks to him. Thanks Kirk.

February 15th, 2013
The Doctor with a God complex
My experience with this Professional left me wondering how beautiful it is not having to work with or for this Doctor. His personality is about showing you how much he knows and discounting the things that people/patience know. His skills are about shamming patience about there knowledge and talking so fast that it is not really understandable.