A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirk Yamato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirk Yamato is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirk Yamato, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yamato graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Yamato has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Pioneer Community Hospital of Aberdeen
- Sierra Nevada Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirk Edward Yamato MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirk E. Yamato practice?
- Dr. Kirk Yamato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirk Yamato practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, MS.
See Auburn Family Physicians.