A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirke Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wheeler
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Wheeler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirke Wheeler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Wheeler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Concord Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirke Warren Wheeler MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kirke W. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Kirke Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirke Wheeler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Concord, NH.
See Concord Internists and Concord Cardiologists.