A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirke Wheeler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirke Wheeler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wheeler graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Wheeler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Concord Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirke Warren Wheeler MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kirke W. Wheeler practice?
- Dr. Kirke Wheeler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirke Wheeler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Concord, NH.
See Concord Internists and Concord Cardiologists.