A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirkeith Lertsburapa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirkeith Lertsburapa, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lertsburapa graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lertsburapa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirkeith Lertsburapa MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kirkeith Lertsburapa practice?
- Dr. Kirkeith Lertsburapa has 11 office locations.
Dr. Kirkeith Lertsburapa practices Cardiovascular Disease near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL and Morris, IL.
See Joliet Cardiologists.