A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirkeith Lertsburapa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lertsburapa
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lertsburapa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirkeith Lertsburapa, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lertsburapa graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lertsburapa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirkeith Lertsburapa MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kirkeith Lertsburapa practice?
- Dr. Kirkeith Lertsburapa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirkeith Lertsburapa practices Cardiovascular Disease near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Morris, IL.
See Joliet Cardiologists.