A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kiros Mekonnen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kiros Mekonnen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kiros Mekonnen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Mekonnen graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Mekonnen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kiros Melles Mekonnen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kiros M. Mekonnen practice?
- Dr. Kiros Mekonnen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kiros Mekonnen practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Joseph, MI and Wyandotte, MI.
See Dearborn Emergency Physicians and Dearborn Pediatricians.