A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jarvinen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jarvinen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarvinen graduated from University Of Helsinki.
Dr. Jarvinen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsi Marjut Jarvinen MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kirsi M. Jarvinen practice?
- Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Albany, NY.
See Rochester Allergists and Rochester Pediatricians.