A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarvinen graduated from University Of Helsinki.
Dr. Jarvinen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Albany Medical Center South - Clinical Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsi Marjut Jarvinen MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kirsi M. Jarvinen practice?
- Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirsi Jarvinen practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Albany Allergists and Albany Pediatricians.