Kirsten J Bolton MD Patient Reviews

June 23rd, 2016
No compassio
I would never go to see her again nor would i refer anyone! She was extremely rude and had absolutely no compassion for me or my situation! I left in tears! I have never been treated so poorly!

May 23rd, 2016
Good dr but not the nurses are HORIBLE AND SMART MOUTH PEOPLE
Dr Bolton is a great dr but her new nurses are completely ridiculous and rude! They have no understanding just a smart mouth! I'm honestly thinking about switching Drs because of them... If she would have kept the old ones, a lot of people would be way happier.... So dr Bolton when you read this... This is what has down graded your business.... Get away with your rude nurses and get some that's actually respectful... Thanks... I been going for as long as I can remember... But this is the worst!!!

April 15th, 2016
I really like Dr. Bolton. Not crazy about her staff though. The nurse is not friendly at all. Dr. Bolton makes up for that.

February 7th, 2016
Bad Staff/Great Doctor
Dr. Bolton is a great physician and her patients really like her. They also liked her old staff because they were so very friendly and caring. Her new staff is anything but friendly or caring. If her patients have to find another physician, it's not because of Dr. Bolton. Her patients appreciate the care she provides but with the new staff it is much more difficult to get an appointment with her. I have been really sick twice and had to go to someone I didn't know nor did I feel as good about the care I received.

June 22nd, 2015
Just what I want in a primary care physician. performs to Standard of care Guidelines. Excellent for an older patient .

January 31st, 2012
She cares.
Does not rush you and is willing to stay with you and listen to all you have to say about your illness. Answers questions honestly. She really is a great doctor.