A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Carr, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Carr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Carr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Community Hospital
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Marie Winn Carr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten M. Carr practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Carr has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Carr practices Family Medicine near Lake Oswego, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Lake Oswego Primary Care Doctors.