Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Carr, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Carr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Carr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Community Hospital
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Marie Winn Carr MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten M. Carr practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirsten Carr practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.