A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Day, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Day has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UC Davis Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Yvette Day MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten Y. Day practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Day has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Day practices Family Medicine near Placerville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Placerville Primary Care Doctors.