A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Ecklund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ecklund
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ecklund Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Ecklund, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ecklund graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ecklund has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Ecklund MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten Ecklund practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Ecklund has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Ecklund practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA and Lexington, MA.
See Boston Radiologists and Boston Pediatric Specialists.