A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Ecklund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ecklund
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ecklund Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Ecklund, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ecklund graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Ecklund has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Ecklund MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten Ecklund practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Ecklund has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirsten Ecklund practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.