A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Feiereisel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Feiereisel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Evidence-based Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiereisel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Feiereisel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Brantley Feiereisel MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten B. Feiereisel practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Feiereisel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirsten Feiereisel practices Internal Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Internists.