A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Fleischmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleischmann
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Fleischmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Fleischmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischmann graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Fleischmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Elisabeth Fleischmann MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten E. Fleischmann practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Fleischmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirsten Fleischmann practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.