A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Fleischmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Fleischmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischmann graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Fleischmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleischmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirsten E. Fleischmann practice?
Dr. Kirsten Fleischmann practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Cardiologists, and San Francisco General Practitioners.