A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Fleischmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleischmann
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fleischmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Fleischmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischmann graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Fleischmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Elisabeth Fleischmann MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten E. Fleischmann practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Fleischmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Fleischmann practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Cardiologists.