A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Greene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Greene, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Greene has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Lynn Greene MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten L. Greene practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Greene has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Greene practices Urology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Urologists.