Dr. Kirsten Greene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirsten Greene?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Kirsten Greene?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 23rd, 2014

Dr Greene is Amazing

In my eyes, Dr. Greene is like a superhero out of Marvel Comics. I had a low-grade bladder cancer, removed at a different hospital, and this year it came back. This time it was malignant. This was in October, and Dr. Greene's surgery schedule was booked solid until January. A few days later I got a phone call notifying me that she had found an opening and we could do the procedure in mid-November, which we did. She explained the process of testing for different types of cancer in detail, and gave me a copy of all the information to take home. That was in early November. The post-op pathology report has shown that they were able to get it all out of me, so currently at least, I am cancer-free (though we will of course be monitoring closely). I was in the Mt. Zion surgery unit a week. During this time Dr. Greene's staff, and especially the doctor herself, were among the most unwaveringly professional, compassionate, dedicated, and meticulous I have ever encountered. This especially meant a lot to me, as I can be a little crazy and/or offensive even in normal circumstances, and often people don't know how to take me. Dr Greene and her staff never batted an eye, and answered all my questions and requests succinctly, even when my language expressing them was harsh or incoherent. Dr Greene has my confidence entirely. I would also like to mention the Surgical Nursing team there at Mt Zion really took care of me, beyond just getting me what I needed and reminding me to do my exercises, they went the extra mile a number of times, and I felt genuinely cared for, and I could see that for them this was just a day at work.

February 10th, 2014

Baffled by Reviews

Doctor Greene is amazing, which is why she is busy and has a tight schedule and is sometimes a little behind. Everyone wants to see her. Considering her skill, you should count yourself lucky to see her at all. I've been in her office many times and I never feel rushed even though I know she has other patients to see. I have a surgery scheduled and my follow up apt is already scheduled for 3 weeks later. I am truly blown away. I will tell you that based on the more than a dozen times I have been in her waiting room there are a lot of very entitled, snobby, "don't you know who I am" types that are there, that come with a bay area location. They probably don't feel they should have to wait 1 minute. Dr. Greene is great.

March 16th, 2017