Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Gruis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Gruis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Gruis, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruis graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Gruis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Health System
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Gruis MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten Gruis practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Gruis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Gruis practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and East Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Neurologists.