Dr. Kirsten Hampton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kirsten Hampton?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kirsten Hampton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2016

First off "Not Accepting New Patients" per Staff! If you are running out of a prescription and she's booked solid, your up a creek without a paddle regardless of the ramifications or adverse effects. Great Doctor, but the staff answering the phones has much to desired. If there is a disrupt between front of the house and patient, office manager doesn't inquire with the patient for their side especially when it's a long standing patient.

December 5th, 2015

A Unique Doctor

Dr. Hampton has been my doctor for almost seven years. I have never had such a compassionate and understanding doctor. She is very professional, and she is conscientious about following rules and procedures. She is a co-partner in taking care of your physical well-being. She treats her patients with respect. I'm so glad that she is my personal care-giver.

August 23rd, 2015

Dr Hampton and Staff Rock!!!

I have been seeing Dr Hampton for years and I couldn't be happier with my choice of a primary care physician. She is caring, real, and never in a hurry. When she's with you, she's with you. But perhaps what I appreciate most is that, while she knows her stuff, she doesn't pretend to know everything and, when appropriate, will refer you to the right specialist. Unfortunately, there are some doctors that would rather make the patient think it is in their head rather than admit they don't know. Dr Hampton is NOT that doctor and I appreciate that more than anything. Bottom line, she and her staff rocks and I thank God for them.

December 13th, 2013

Great, Compassionate Doctor Who Listens

I am male 65. Dr. Hampton has been my doctor for 4-1/2 years. Dr. Hampton spends time with her patients so she can get the full story. That is why my last "wait time" was a little longer. Plus, there were several patients ahead of me at the time. She actually called me to come in for a semi-annual exam, rather than to wait for me to call to set up the appointment. You know when she enters the exam room that she will give you as much time as she gave to others. She is very caring and thorough. She goes the "extra mile" to get to the root of a problem. She is one of the best.

August 24th, 2012

Dr Hampton has been my doctor for 8 yrs. I drive about 35 miles just to see her. The staff is great except for the lab person. She is very rude and a terrible phlebotamist.

December 15th, 2010

Best Dr. I have been to

She is so awesome. She is my husband's doctor as well, who has a chronic illness and she ALWAYS spends just enough time with you to get exactly how you are feeling and how to get you better. Couldn't say one bad thing about this doctor.

August 14th, 2010

Professional Doctor

Dr. Hampton has been my Doctor for 7 years..I Trust her with my Life,& she has always been there when I need her....She has visted me when other Doctor's have put me in the Hospital...I am so glad she chose this Profession...I truly Love this woman...I am a 55 year old white male...

March 11th, 2010

Friendly Concerned Physician

Dr. Hampton is a very down to earth doctor. Her goal is not to put on airs and push you in or out, but to find out what is wrong and accurately diagnose and resolve your medical condition. I always feel that she listens intently to my problems and is not afraid to refer me to specialists if she cannot resolve the problem. She wants you to be healthy and also sponsors a weight loss program and encourages her patients to be healthy. I would recommend her 100%.

April 7th, 2017