A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Hauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Hauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Hauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hauer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Andrea Hauer MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten A. Hauer practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Hauer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Hauer practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Infectious Disease Doctors.