A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Healy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Healy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Odabashian Healy MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten O. Healy practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Healy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Healy practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See New York Internists.