A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Healy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Healy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans