A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Kahle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Kahle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Kahle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Student Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahle graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Kahle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Anne-Marie Kahle MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten A. Kahle practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Kahle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Kahle practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Waterloo, IA.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.