Dr. Kirsten Kibler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 2nd, 2016
Love, love, love her!
I just love Dr. Kibler! She is one of the most kind and caring doctors and individuals I have met. Going to her always is a pleasant experience for me. She is honest, patient, answers all my questions (even when they are stupid) and has my best interest in her heart. She is a rare gem of a doctor and I am SO glad I am her patient.

November 30th, 2015
Dr. Kibler is the best.

October 6th, 2015
Such an amazing doctor. Everyone who needs a OB she is the one to go to. Every time I go to her it doesn't feel like am going to see my doctor it feels like am visiting family. LOVE her!!!!

February 20th, 2015
Dr. Kibler
Dr. Kibler is amazing! She gives you all the time you need and makes sure all your questions and doubts are answered/addressed. Questions she encourages to make sure you're correctly informed. She has excellent bedside manner and does not have the haughty air a lot of doctors have. When she apologizes for the wait, you can see she means it. As a bonus, the staff at the New Britain office are all very nice too!

September 2nd, 2014
I would highly recommend her for anyone that's a little bit nervous, about seeing obgyn!! Vary friendly, listens to your problems. explains everything as see going along with the exam. The only problem was I had to wait in the exam room for 25 to 30 minutes, not sure if it was do to being a new patient. other wise she was great!!

January 16th, 2014
The BEST doctor ever!
Dr. Kibler is a not just a wonderful doctor, but a great person! When I first were searching for a female doctor five years ago, I was somewhat nervous of who would be accepting me as a new patient, how knowledgable she would be and how I could be under her care. Once I met her and throughout my whole pregnancy, I was so blessed to have such a caring, understanding, gentle, and knowledgable doctor! My daughter is now 4 yrs old, and each year I look forward in my annual visit.....just to be under her medical care. She is a great doctor! She is highly recommended.

May 29th, 2013
Amazing MD
Not only is Dr. Kibler patient, understanding and supportive she did an amazing job with my labor and delivery. She was there for me the entire time and made the birth of my first child as pleasant as possible.

October 29th, 2012
Very caring and compassionate doctor
This is the first time ever, I write recommendation to a doctor. I have just recently met Dr. Kibler. I was in an early pregnancy stage, and it turned out there were major problems with it. Eventually we lost our baby. Through the entire time we could count on support of Dr. Kibler not only professional but also emotional. She took her time to talk to me and my husband. She called me many times to check how I was doing, or if I need to talk. She was sharing our pain, and it felt like she was a family to us. We greatly appreciate her excellent care and a high level of humanity she represents. She is an exceptional person and definitely entails recognition.

October 25th, 2012
She and her staff followed up with several calls to be sure that I followed up with the instructions she gave me. She really cared about me as an individual. She is what it means to be a doctor. I consider myself blessed to have her as my doctor.

October 10th, 2012
Very knowledgable, my wife had her third C-section, this is our fourth child. The surgery went well and her post-op recovery seems to be better than previous C-sections. We are thrilled to have a healthy baby and competent physician.

September 14th, 2011
Dr. Kibler is my new OBGYN; my last Dr. was quick and not personable at all, she just threw prescriptions at me without explaining them. Dr. Kibler is very sweet and compassionate and talked me through what different prescriptions would do or not do. She made me at ease with my decision. It was nice to have someone who was young and fresh and caring. If you like grumpy old doctors, she's not the one for you. So sweet, actually won't mind going back next year!

January 18th, 2011
I have never written a review for anything before but Dr. Kibler is hands down the best doctor I've ever dealt with and deserves recognition. Trips to the OBGYN have always made me nervous,especially during my pregnancies, but since getting Dr. Kibler as a doctor, appointments no longer stress me out. She is an extremely caring individual who takes the time to personally return our phone calls and thoroughly explain every step of a procedure and the answers to all of our questions. We went through the tragedy of losing a pregnancy this year and Dr. Kibler came to the hospital almost immediately and was there for us through the entire ordeal, not only explaining the medical side of everything, but giving us options that helped with our grieving process and following up with us personally after our loss. She is very professional, comforting, easy to be honest with, and thorough when it comes to testing and diagnosing a problem.