A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Lyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Lyke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyke
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Lyke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Lyke, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Falciparum Malaria
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyke graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lyke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Elizabeth Lyke MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten E. Lyke practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Lyke has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirsten Lyke practices Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.