A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Lyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Lyke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Lyke, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Falciparum Malaria
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyke graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lyke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Elizabeth Lyke MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten E. Lyke practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Lyke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Lyke practices Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.