A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten McDaniel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from Des Moines University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McDaniel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten McDaniel DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten McDaniel practice?
- Dr. Kirsten McDaniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirsten McDaniel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Peters Obstetricians & Gynecologists.