A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Miller-Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Miller-Unger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Miller-Unger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller-Unger graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller-Unger has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Michelle Miller-Unger MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten M. Miller-Unger practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Miller-Unger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirsten Miller-Unger practices Pediatrics near Warren, MI.
See Warren Pediatricians.