A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Randall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Randall, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Randall graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Randall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Randall DO and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten Randall practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Randall has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirsten Randall practices Anesthesiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists.