A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Rindfleisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Rindfleisch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Rindfleisch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rindfleisch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rindfleisch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Smith Rindfleisch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten S. Rindfleisch practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Rindfleisch has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Rindfleisch practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, WI and Verona, WI.
See Madison Family Physicians.