Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Rindfleisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Rindfleisch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Rindfleisch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rindfleisch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rindfleisch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rindfleisch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 8 plans
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirsten S. Rindfleisch practice?
Dr. Kirsten Rindfleisch practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, WI and Verona, WI.
See Madison Family Physicians.