A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Robinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Robinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirsten K. Robinson practice?
Dr. Kirsten Robinson practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.