A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Robinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Robinson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Kuitu Robinson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten K. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Robinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Robinson practices Pediatrics near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.