A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Smith, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Smith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Miami . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten Michelle Smith MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Smith has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Upper Darby, PA.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.