A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Stoesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Stoesser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Stoesser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoesser graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stoesser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stoesser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirsten L. Stoesser practice?
Dr. Kirsten Stoesser practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians.