Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Stoesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Stoesser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoesser
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stoesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Stoesser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoesser graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stoesser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten L Stoesser MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten L. Stoesser practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Stoesser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirsten Stoesser practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: West Valley City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Primary Care Doctors.