Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Stoesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Stoesser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Stoesser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoesser graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stoesser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stoesser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kirsten L. Stoesser practice?
Dr. Kirsten Stoesser practices Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Preventive Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians, Salt Lake City Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeons.