A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirsten Stoesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirsten Stoesser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stoesser
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Stoesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirsten Stoesser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Prenatal Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoesser graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stoesser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirsten L Stoesser MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirsten L. Stoesser practice?
- Dr. Kirsten Stoesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Kirsten Stoesser practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians.