Dr. Kirti Bhargava-Patel MD Patient Reviews

2.8

December 19th, 2016
Gross Negligence
The worst imaginable doctor. She is all about making money & doing the most procedures possible even against the patients wishes. She bullied my daughter into removing a mole that had been monitored for 15 years by dermatologists. My daughter asked her to get me from the waiting area but Patel did not do so. She proceeded to burn this spot that IF it were to be taken off should have been cut and biopsied - instead she 'burned her to the bone' (per another Dr) & it became severely infected!

June 13th, 2016
Kind and friendly
Dr. Patel and her staff are incredibly friendly and courteous! She shows the utmost concern for her patients and has actually helped me instead of dismissing my concerns.

February 12th, 2016
Personal attention was very impressive as well as Dr. personally returned calls on a sat. and a sun. Staff is courteous and prompt.

January 26th, 2016
Unprofessional
Unprofessional staff and Dr

September 28th, 2014
The wait time always insane, they are always "double booked" meaning that my appointment time is a joke since work ins get me backed up by an hour, Dr Patel acts insanely rude to her staff (I couldn't believe the countless times I've heard her say things to her staff that frankly, if I were employed by her, I'd have walk out), the turn over rate for the girls is a huge red flag, she is constantly changing rules in her office, I don't know how her staff can keep up. With all those changes, the policies for getting me my blood reports and xrays in a timely manner is not up to par. I go to a visit and am charged a dollar a page for copies. Not 10 cents, a dollar! It's not printed on magic paper, why a dollar? Im fine with paying for supplies, but that's overkill. Debra Jackson was her only saving grace.