A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kirti Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kirti Jain is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kirti Jain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Jain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kirti A Jain MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kirti A. Jain practice?
- Dr. Kirti Jain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kirti Jain practices Family Medicine near Lincoln Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Lincoln Park Family Physicians.